Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 11

Apple® iPhone™ 3G Has Landed

Finally it's here, Apple® iPhone™ 3G has finally arrived on our shore. I received a message from my brother who told me that Maxis got the privileged of distributing the phone in Malaysia. The phone is now open for booking till 17th March. The official launch will be held at KL Convention Centre from 20th - 22nd of March. You be reading bout this in tomorrow's paper too.

So what's so neat about this phone, well other then it's outlook which is so slick and thin, I can't think of anything else but lots of nifty software that comes with it. It's running on 3G with built in WiFi and GPS too. Well it's more of a stylo phone for youngsters. As for power users, it's not that suitable as they probably more comfortable with a communicator or E71 phone. But nevertheless, it's finally here and I think there will be a lot of people lining up in front of Maxis this coming week to grab one of this baby. The plan is a bit confusing for me but I think you still need to pay a certain amount of money and bond for at least 6 months to 2 years with a certain rate each month. You can view the rate here.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails