Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 11

Jennifer's Body


Was thinking what to watched tonight with a friend when this movie pop up in our head, Jennifer's Body. I was supposed to watch this movie last week but didn't managed to get a ticket so it's Wednesday night and it's only RM8, well what the heck. I know some bit of how the story goes so I know what to expect whereas my friend thought it was a ghost movie. LOL! Anyway, the movie starred the sexy Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried. To be honest, I didn't know the latter was in the movie until I saw her in the movie. The reason was, all the movie posters only show Megan Fox in them. For those who live in the cave and doesn't know who is Megan Fox, one word, Transformers.

The movie starts off with Needy, played by Amanda living in an asylum and thinking back how it all began. Jennifer, played by Megan and Needy are BFF since they are little but two has very different personality. One being the sexy, outgoing and party girl while the other down to earth and shy type. But everything changed after a freak accident during a concert and a lot of people being burn to death and Jennifer being abducted (or rather follow on her own free will) by the boy band (Yes, I know it's very strange). Jennifer came back being a different person. She starts killing or rather eating guys up after making out with them. Yes, even stranger. But anyway, I will let you watch and find out what happen.

Megan Fox basically had lip locking action with every single guy in the movie. And you are able to see her in thin skimpy dresses and pajamas too. The ending was a bit too 'dramatic' for us. Why? Well let you decide for yourself and I trust that you will agree with me on this. I can still remember Jennifer's last word to Needy, "My tits" and she replied, "No! Your Chest". Damn that was so damn hilarious!!! Another part where Needy was having sex with her boyfriend and Jennifer was ripping the hell up another guy and the scene just kept on switching back and forth. Damn funny! Anyway, it is a good show to watch if you have nothing much to do. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails