Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 13

iOS 6

My i4S is still running on iOS 5.0.1 right now. Why not 5.1.1? Nothing much to talk about from my current iOS to the latest I would say. Since my eye would be on the latest iOS 6 which boost  a lot of changes to the current iOS. I am not going to go into details on the features but let the videos do the talking itself. 

Siri:

App Store:
Maps:
Safari:
Clock: 
These are just some of the features updates. I will keep you all posted for anything new. The iOS 6 can be downloaded but mostly it's for developers testing on their apps. So the million dollar question would be, is it possible to JB? The answer is YES. It's already been JB. But then again it's too early to get your hopes now. I think Apple will definitely patch things up before the official launch of it. But I have faith in the DevTeam to do their best in what they do. Ciao~! 

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails