Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 24

Bad Luck or ???

I was early for BC class tonight at Curve as it was raining and I don't wanna rush over because of the jam. But still, fate again manage to surprised me. haha~ The jam started from Tmn Megah to the SS2 over bridge and straight to Curve itself. WTF~! This is one of the worst jam I am in going to Curve for BC class. Some more I was early today. Luckily~! hehe~! Cause it's the new release for BC and also BP. So need to go early and register la. haha~! Kiasu ma~

So the class started as usual but Calvin was not alone, Peggy was there and SSI was "supposed" to be there too. But again she manage to surprised us all again. DUH~! hahaha~ But she managed to come in and continued from Track 5. The class was very fun and energetic. Sweet~!! Than I continued with BP class. We're doing the new release tonight also. And YES~! SSI, I did increase my weight "as per ur request". hahahah~ I still think that the release is not that tough. haha~!

Anyway, we finished the class and LGM passed something to Lil Princess to pass to me. It's home-made Tau Fu Fa. Sweet~!!! Thx alot LGM~!!!! Love yer!! And the Tau Fu Fa also tasted just nice. Not too sweet not too plain.

So I finished the class and went down to get my car after having some short session with Uncle Coffee and Su Gim. Paid my tickets and walked to my car. Took out my car key and push on the unlock button. No light~! FARK~!! I tried a few times and still the same. I tried knocking on it and still the same. FARK~! FARK~! FARK~!!! The security guard came over and try to assist me but he can't do anything too. And a gym member did offer to send me somewhere to get a key but I rejected. But really appreciate the effort. Thanx again whoever you are~! hehe~!! I was in the car for 10 over minutes and I started to get a bit piss off and broke the car key open to look at the battery. It was flat dry. FARK~!!! . I did run up to the Curve but noticed that all the stores had closed as it's already 10.30pm that time. So I rush down and realised that Su Gim's car is still parked there. And I straight away called her up to come down to the basement. She was a bit blur when she saw me standing there all sweaty~! hehe~! I told her the story and I took her car key and dismantled it to see if her battery is the same as mine. FARK~! FARK~! FARK~! Not the same~!!! So no choice, she need to send me back to get my spare key.

So off we go to get my spare key at home and she send me back to Curve. As I was pulling out from the car park. Guess who I saw, SSI in Lil Princess car. 1100pm already la~ Still loitering in the car park. haha~!!! So I honk her and I think I surprised her. Well actually I was just asking her to drive more faster as she was driving really slow that time. haha~ Anyway, I got off and wave to SSI. And I reach home safe and sound. What's the morale of the story? "Dun block the road if ur driving slow la" hahaha~ But to me there is always some luck nearby whenever u r feeling run down or bad luck. So you just need to know where to look~! :)

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Ceh...because i didn't know where is SSI's car and looking for it mah, that's why have to drive slow. What to do, both also do not have a good sense of direction, haha~!!! :P

Anonymous said...

haha~ funny~ but true~! :)

Anonymous said...

Dun forget she is the Subang drift actress ler... : p

err...Im coffee prince, not uncle..next time give u saman....!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yes Uncle Coffee u r right. But she is Subang Drift King mer? She can't even get the right way to Pyramid la~ haha~ Lost of words~!! But I still like to ride in her car cause very spacious~! haha~! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails