Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 26

Tired Evening

Wow~! It's already 1am now. And I am still online. haha~ Rare .. .Once A Blue Moon ba~ The reason is because I just send my girl, Romiko back to her home from LCCT.

I went to gym tonight for BS, BP and BC as usual. Finished the classes and rush over to LCCT from MC. The flight was from S'pore to M'sia and ETA is around 10.30pm. So I bathed and rush over to LCCT. Yup~! I confirm it. 30 mins is all I needed to go from Subang Parade to LCCT. hahaha~ Well if I got Smart Tag I might be more faster~ hahaha~ But u need to drive constant 140 - 150 km/h. hahaha~

Once there I parked my car and wait for them to come out. Waited around 10 mins and there was my girl standing there calling me. Sweet~!!! As I need to send one of her fren, Shamini home so I drove quite fast too. She lived in Sg. Rasa but I drove in the Subang exit. Should have taken the Bt. Tiga exit and go Federal direct. Nevertheless I got her home around 11.30pm.

Later I drove my girl back to her house and reached around 12.00pm. Was lucky to saw some magic show as a neighbour's house caught fire due to the electrical short curcuit in their board. But no biggie~! Got the small fire down. So drama finish. Drove back home and reached around 12.40pm. What I night. And I still have laundry to do and also pack for 3 days stay with my sister in law as my bro will be out of town.

So will I skip wed, thur and fri classes? Time will tell... tired siaaaa~~~~~

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

dun drive too fast lah.... so scare....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ ok la~ :) tq for caring .. coffee price

Related Posts with Thumbnails