Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 22

Cameron Here I Come~!


It's already 1.20am and I am still sitting here writing my blog. Something is wrong. I am still very much awake. haha~ Maybe cause excited of the trip tomorrow? Yup~! I'm off to Cameron Highlands with the FF members. So just wanna drop a few lines here before I go to sleep. hehe~! Gonna wake up tomorrow and pack my stuff. Haha~ My stuff is so little that I can just wake up tomorrow morning and pack it. I need to wake up around 8am. So I got less than 7 hours of sleep. Should be Ok la~ haha~ All the food had already been bought. Well except for the bread. We can buy it tomorrow over at the R&R I hope. Alex gonna bring his mom's Nasi Lemak~ Yummy~ Thnx again aunty :) What else, hmm....we got mahjong and cards so game is set. Fong will be bringing Johny along, so liquor is settled. Junk food and tit bits also been bought. Mayo and tuna set~! Ok la~ I think we'd get ready all the stuff that we need for the trip. Hey wait~! who got the map?

Saw this map online but dun have a printer to print it out. haha~ Anyway, I dun think that we will be lost on the mountain. Well than again just better be safe than sorry. haha~! Ok la, need to sleep already la~ See u all tomorrow morning than~!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails