Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 22

I Survived Body Pump 65


So tonight I had tried Body Pump 65. What do I think? Well, to be frank, it's not as tough as I imagine. Not a let down but still it's Les Mills that we're talking about here. I was quite surprised when I finished the second track and I don't feel much of it compared to the previous release. The Back track was also normal with 4 clean and press continued with 4 sets of wide grip back presses. Nothing special compared to tracks like Miracle or Olympia. The triceps track was OK as we got a new move. But still the track was not that tiring as there's enough of bottom half I think. We time around we got the plate dip at the end. Nice~!!

Biceps~! Boy was I nervous waiting for the track but I still maintain with my usual weight for all the tracks. The track was quite challenging with a lot of bottom halves and also the combo was a killer. But it's still OK for me this time around. Compared to the previous release this is 8 out of 10, by my opinion. :P The killer for me for this release was the lunges. I am doing as usual with my body weight and still it's killing me with the pain from my thigh. Nice track.!! Later Shoulder track is also quite tough as we need to do a lot of side and combo raises. Sweet! The abs track was a killer too with the side plank and also hover. Boy my legs was shaking while I am doing it that time. haha~!!! The instructor for the night was SSI for the 1st 5 tracks and Bryan for the second half. Great launch and a Good Class~!!!

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

That was great! So, I see you with more weights tonight ya.. :)

~SSI

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ I put on more weights tonight but it's a good class as ur "Ai Ren" and Steven was there. haha~ U got Double Steven overthere tonight~! Syiok~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails