Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 28

Friday Nite, Gym Nite~!

It's now 6pm sharp. The sky is dark and growling. Definately gonna rain. Just a matter of time. I give it 30mins top. Well need to pack my stuff and leave for gym now. Sigh~! So tired today. Had lunch with Romiko and my ex-colleagues at Sunway. Rush to Shah Alam for tea wit Json and David.

David, u looked better. Must really take care of urself now. Remember dun do any exercise now. I give a copy of the BC DVD for u to watch la~ hahaha~ His back still hurt like hell if he didn't tooked the pain killer. So need to rest more. But he's getting better now.

Gonna go for SSI's BP and BC class later on. Gonna rush and bath after the class as I need to drive over Hartamas to pick up my bro around 10pm I think. He's coming back from S'pore. So need to send him back Kinrara. So no supper for me tonight. Good also la. Too much supper makes me gained a lot of weight nowdays. haha~ Ok la~ Need to go now~! Or else be stuck in a jam later. Ciao~!!!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

wahlao, go yum cha didnt ask me...hehe...

Just told David, beside stop gym, he stil need stop "other" exercise, then only his back will no pain anymore.... trust me!

sad that i cant go gym tonight

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiya~ u tot u r like us mer? we suka dim teh when and where also can. u can come out mer? haha~

the "other" exercise already stop lo~ he said pain also. hahaha~

but u got meet up wit them for supper ma~

Anonymous said...

whalao, i go meet up them u also know....CNN ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiya~ u also the same la~ I CNN, than u BLOOMBERG la~ haha~

Related Posts with Thumbnails