Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 28

Tired~~~

Do I looked space out tonight during gym? Well SSI and LGM did think so. haha~ Anyway, I am just tired, OK? I got back into the groove after track 2, right? hehe~!

I was just having alot in my head as there was a lot happening in my office lately. As my manager just left for Taiwan today. And might not be coming back as something happened at one of my customer's side. So need to think what is my next step. Sigh~! I hate this kind of stuff. Why can't I just go back to work like last time? Maybe I need to look for another job now? Well, I'll just need to wait and see now. Director is coming down on the 7th. Will see what will happen.

Getting late now, wanna sleep already. Some one is rushing me to go to sleep now. haha~ Need to go to work tomorrow. Well I mean later. tired... but still need to continue on. So next time u see me looked blur. Dun be surprise. I might just be thinking what should I eat later for supper. hahaha~!!!!

6 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Take rest if feel tired, dun just think " beh ki pun", ok ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

no la~ a lot to think so need to forget bout it by doing gym. really helps a lot when we sweat and in "pain" hahaha~ thnx :)

Anonymous said...

I 100% strongly agree with you. Sometime when the stress comes, we just need a workout to help relieve all the tensions. By sweating in the class, we really feel happy and enjoyable.

All the best to you...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

^_* kudos to u ~!

Anonymous said...

Princess, from the sound you shout out,
i understand you really stress. So, everytime I shout
like hell, it means that i very very stress...lolz

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~! true true! but she shout like asking for help one la~ hehe~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails