Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 20

Go or No Go?


Oh~! I am still deciding whether to go over for tomorrow's launching at Bukit Tinggi. It's already 1 in the morning and I am writing my last entry for today. Work today is OK as I went to Sg. Buloh and Bukit Beruntung to meet two clients with my colleague, Wilson. He's a Taiwanese so we talked a lot bout both country's Politics, Social Life and Entertainment. For his age (around late 30s), he's quite well verse in the entertainment circle. haha~! It rained since early this morning till noon. Than it started again in the evening. I left my office around 5pm to go over for 5.45 BP class at MC. Surprisingly, there were only 2 people. But still Mimi decided to continue with the class. Cool~! Did some really nice tracks tonight but around the same as SSI's track on Monday. Later SSI came in for BC. Well u did felt that I wasn't 100% myself right? U ask me, but I too was unclear. Maybe too bored or tired. haha~ Can't wait to do the new tracks maybe. Hopefully I dun get bored with the new release too soon as I already been listening to the musics for almost 3 weeks now. haha~! Txt TT and he confirmed that he be doing tomorrow at Bukit Tinggi with Alvin. So will see how's my mood tomorrow and decide. Life goes on......~~~~~~

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails