Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 20

I Survived Body Combat 35


Yes~! Finally~!!! Body Combat 35!! The anticipation~! The Wait~! It's finally out!! I had decided to go over Bukit Tinggi for the sneak launch at 1pm. I picked Su Gim up and drove over. Once arrived I saw a bunch of people were waiting outside the studio. Damn!! So many ppl mer? And I tot there won't be anyone as it's holiday today. Gosh~! Was I wrong. Suddenly a familiar face came up to me. The Bread Lady itself. Haha~! Surprisingly she was here today. She doesn't have a class today but came over just for the launch and for a part time job as a camera man for Master T. haha~!!! I went in the studio and there he is, Master T doing warm up and some last minute preparation with Alvin. There were wearing these combat style cargoes. Haha~ Funny~ And they had this funny shirt which looked a bit small for Master T. The head cover hardly cover his head. So anyway, the class starts at 1pm with a full packed studio. I was standing infront of the stage with Raine. The first 5 tracks was done by Alvin while the second half was done by Master T. It started quite nice and all. But there were some hiccups here and there and Master T did mess up the track 8 chore. haha~ U owe us 10 push up mate!! :P From Bkt Tinggi's members feedback, Alvin's techniques is not that accurate compared to Master T. My opinion? Still need to ask mer? Cannot compare at all la~ haha~ Different class. Even isaid that their vocal power is totally different once they change over from track 6. I did some picture snapping for Master T while Raine is snapping for another member. So I curi tulang a bit on the push ups. hehe~!!! All ends well I guess. It was a nice launching. Raine did asked if I could go for the Nike Women's Launch as she got an extra tix js for guy. Oh~! I how I wish I can go dear! But destiny is waiting for me somewhere else. haha~! Thnx for the offer dear~! Later we took some picture before we go off.

Surely I will not miss taking a picture with Master T. haha~!!

Not missing out is Jeremy the GXC for Bukit Tinggi and The Bread Lady herself :P

And Yes~! I didn't take a pic with Alvin. haha~! tough luck~! But I did say "Good Class" before I left. haha~ Does that count for something? Whatever la!!! Like I give a hoot~! :P

21 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Oh no...my babe instructor, i miss her so much...hehe!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hiak ! I need to work, if not, sure i will attend!!
Wei..Nike Event just for ladies lah, you
go there for what ?

Anonymous said...

The special effect for the Instructor T-shirt
was done by our dearest SSI !

BaBy OcTopUs said...

which special effect on the T-Shirt? The Nike Women cam be attend by guys la~ But must have ticket la~! Sad cannot go .. sigh~!

Anonymous said...

Is it? i thought SSI only did for gals, no?

Baby octopus, you can leave the trip and go for the Nike Women Event what, is your choice, haha!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it? i thought SSI only did for gals, no?

Baby octopus, you can leave the trip and go for the Nike Women Event what, is your choice, haha!!!!

Anonymous said...

if you go, make sure u must wear nike women ya.....lol

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ funny ... i go u all walk over cameron la~ haha~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ funny ... i go u all walk over cameron la~ haha~

Anonymous said...

Lolz Lolz...we have our Roadster B(dunno what)8098 right? Just like the one in Initial D, wakakaka~!!! Blek... :P

BaBy OcTopUs said...

wa ha ha~ ya la~ careful later downhill that time really "go" down hill la~ haha~ whose 8098 ar?

Anonymous said...

Princess, 8098 cant fight with korea car ler... somemore you & ur sister are the actress in the Initial D ( Subang Edition), right ?

Anonymous said...

baby octopus, i though Json fetch me ler...or you want fetch me ??? lolz

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Haha~ Subang Edition. Maybe we can call it Cepat & Pantas - Subang Drift. hahaha~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yes, Json fetch u .. thn maybe change 2 my car ... haha~ thn Json pening kepala already ... u will know why later~!!!!

lorraine said...

Bread lady???
dun la sound so not COOL!!

BC 35 launch was great.
Yes agreed!! Master T's t shirt was tat too tight. The hood was the funniest part. Can barely cover his head!!

and Little Princess, my dear why didn come..missing u too. Muaks!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiya~ she got her SSI class ma~ What is BC 35 to her la~ keke~!!!

I think I heard Master T told me that he got the shirt from Alvin.

Anyway, they all miss out on a good launch. haha~

Ps: Luckily we got pictures to show. :O

Anonymous said...

I think [ Ms Roti ] sound better.
Princess didnt come coz she
shy when saw a mystery person..lolz

okok, I will make sure change to your car,
and hope he wont force me too...coz he is mata-mata
(in the movie Rules#1)

Anonymous said...

Coffee Uncle, why should i shy? You crazy...lolz lolz...!!!

Yeah, he is a mata-mata (in the movie of Rule #1) and also the RESPONSIBLE police from Bukit Aman, hahaha~!! I think baby octopus got what i meant. :P

BaBy OcTopUs said...

damn i am blur like sotong~ haha~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Oh~ Ok~! Mata from Rule#1. walau ... so deep mer~!! haha~!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails