Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 27

Lady Luck On My Side~!

I am still not going to gym tonight as I need to pick my sister in law up after work. But there's a good news. She need me to send her to PJ for her new company to do some briefing. And I tot where is that place? Luck was on my side as her new company is just next to Menara Axis. Cool~~~

So I drove her over and drop her off around 7pm. And I went to MA to check out the time table. Luckily I brought my gym gears at the back of my car today. haha~~~ So up I go and I did saw some familiar faces overthere. But not that close la~ So I looked at the class and saw Line Dancing was on. The instructor was Poly and the next Studio was Herny doing RPM. While Dr.Dillipe was teaching yoga.

I looked at the time table and I gave myself a smile as the next class was BC by Master C. Well it's not Master T's class but what the heck. The class starts at 7.25pm and he arrived on the dot. In I go and the class was almost packed tonight. Did the new release and all. Felt great~! The crowd was OK. The Curve's FF memebers still the best.

Mic broken around track 6 or 7 and Master C need to shout from there onwards. haha!! Saw the fella in SSI's class. Yup the guy who always "prepares" SSI's pump gears. haha~!! Give me smile and I smile back. Polite ma~~~ Had a drink and chatted with Master C. Damn~! He realize this was my 1st class in Axis as he never saw me here b4. haha~!!! And how did he know that I was supposed to be in MC tonight doing Master T class? haha~!! I think Emma replaced Master T class, tonight. Give me pat at the back and off I go to bath and off I go to pick up my sister in law.

What I think of MA? OK la. It's my 1st time doing any class overthere. Quite crowded also. But the members still not sporting. As they dun really shout that much. Master C said that this happens after CNY. Maybe will get better soon. Well I hope for your sake. hahaha~!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails