Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 27

No Gym For Me~!

Haiks~~ I finally decided to skip my Wed. classes at MC. Miss the BP and BC classes. But what to do? Duty calls. haha~ But again I got a good night off. Been doing BP and BC new release for 3 times already. Well I guess that is OK for me. Since I like it so much. haha~ But again, someone did said that the new release of BC is a bit weird. With all the kicking all. Especially track 2. haha~ But I like track 2 the most wor. Maybe like Master T said, u will learn to like it on the second week and get bored of it on the third week (well this one i added in myself).

I'd been listening to the music for like 1 month already. But luckily it's still OK for me. :) Except for track 4 maybe. Dun like it that much. The choreo and also the music is just normal for me.

And the choreo, hmm...I guess we be doing the Track 5 choreo again and again and again and I'll be looking at Master T or SSI with a bored face while doing the DJ'ing motion. haha~!!! I think the instructor or some of the DIE HARD combater know which part I mentioned.

So what did yesterday? Well I went over Kuchai Lama and play with my all so lovely niece, Chloe. She can finally stand and walk. Waaaaa~ I miss that ~ I haven't saw her for like 1 month she grew so fast. Sweet~!!! Found out it's my uncle's bday so we had a small makan session. hehe~!! Free Food~!!! Nice~~~~!!! Got home around 8 or so and watch two movies (LXG and Hitman).

Never was I am so laid back and so free on weekdays. Most of my weekdays will be in the gym doing classes and having supper with the members. But yesterday was all nice and relaxing for me. I need to get some break from gym classes definately. I do more classes than some instructor per week. haha!!! Well like they say ma, "Kia Beh Ki Pun" maybe~!!!! hahahaha~!!!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails