Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 31

Monday Night Gym~!

Damn I am lazy tonight~! I rushed over The Curve for Master C's BC class. The class was full tonight. Stand at my usual place. Next to the stage. haha~!!! Did some mistake on my 4th track. Damn~!! Those moves are like at the back of my head by now. Maybe I am too tired or lazy :P

But still Master C is very laid back and quite "lazy" to move around that much. This I noticed since the 1st class and it happens on each of his class. haha~!! Well maybe that is his "trademark". But I have no problem with that as I am happily doing my own self. : ) His class is definitely 180 degree opposite of Master T. Master T like to sing and shout a lot to bring out the mood of the track whereas, Master C will just stand there and ask the class to shout. haha!! And he can just stand there laughing and not doing the chore. Strange~!! :P

Anyway finished the class and continue with SSI's BP class. I felt more lazy while I'm carrying the weight over. Dunno why? Maybe I am quite bored with gym? Or the classes? .................. my mind is empty again~! Saw Lil Princess looking at me and I look back. Smile and continue with the class. Hesitated on the 30kg weight for the squat track. But what the heck~! Since SSI is doing the same weight. Tot wanna cut down on the clean and press but stick with the 22kg as I saw someone at the back carrying the same weight. Kiasu ma~!!! Same happen on tricep and bicep. Increased my weight to 12kg as to the 10kg that I am normally carrying.

Oh almost forgot, guess who decided to show up for the class. Our Mr. Iron Man from Menara Summit himself, Teh. haha~! Had a chat with him after the class bout my technique and all. Yes, my technique for the chest track is still not that, hmm.... how to say this, right. haha!! So he gave me some pointers and also adviced me on the other tracks. KNS!! He still wanna charge me RM 100 to become my PT, training for my techniques. haha~!! Wanna know more what we chatted? PM me... haha~!!!

Lil Princess got out and reminded me that the geng is going to Bkt Tinggi tomorrow for The Bread Lady's BC class. Haven't decided whether to go or not. See how la~! Nowdays a bit lazy already. haha~! Someone please come and motivate me a bit~!!! Got to the locker room and straight away change into my wind breaker and left as usual. One word~! Tired~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Morning~~
My class bored ar??? :(

Lolz.. I got pointer fm HIM also la.. Good la, sometimes I need ppl to point out things that I cant see mah...

Did he mention about your C/P ? Where were the suqat? :P Also la, dear... IF you are squating, sit back... :) Your knees are moving a bit forward leh..

I will PM you later.. :)

~SSI

Anonymous said...

SSI so KP......

Nasib baik i didnt go there..
pls try dun be lazy, later beh ki pun

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha` OKOK~!!! Ya la~! sometimes my knee tends to go outwards. need to remind myself that. and still sometimes i tend to lock my knees when i go up after the bottom halfs.

and yes~! he did gave me some pointers on the C/P. thanx again "shine" haha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails