Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 2

Tuesday Nite @ Bkt Tinggi FF

It's Tuesday night and the gang decided to go Bkt Tinggi for Raine's class. So at the end I had decided to go over and skipped my BS,BP and Master T's BC class at MC. Anyway, I got there early and went over to Romiko's house to change. Later I meet up with the rest at the gym around 8.15pm.

So how's the class? haha~! OK la~! But still some felt that we're quite not the normal mood. As for me, all the same. Just another class. No worries Bread Lady, your chore is all right~! hahaha~!! Finished the class and went for supper at Papa Cafe or something. One word, EXPENSIVE~!!! anyway it's our first and might be our last time patronising the place. Ordered a Fresh Watermelon + Milk shared nasi lemak with Lil Princess. So so only la the food also.

Chatted till the wee hour and called it a night. As I am run down as a rag and tired to the bone. Still need to go home and wash my gym clothes. Stomach feeling strange. Dun give much thought, might be just gas. Went to sleep around 1am.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails