Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 29

Goodbye Coco

Monday has always been a slow day for me. And yesterday wasn't much different from the other previous ones. Finished my appointment for the day and waited for gym at TC. Went back to my PJ home and take a look at Coco. I might need to send him off to someone else as I can't keep him anymore. Really sad. Well I know Romiko was really sad to gave her away too. But since my mom didn't really approve of me having a cat as I have sensitive nose problem. Sigh~!


Went to gym as usual and I arrived around 6pm and Cindy called me up for a drink. Where else but Starbucks with Wannie. We talked bout Master T's wedding and all. Walked back and joined Master C's class later on. Damn the Indian Guy was there again. But half way through I saw him holding his chest like his heart was gonna burst or something. He went out and I thought that that was the last we saw of him but I was wrong. I noticed that he placed his towel on his 'spot' to reserved the place. My gosh~! Who do this kind of stuff??? And surely he walked right back in. LOL~!!! So here's the run down on Master C's class that night:-
  1. Summermelody
  2. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
  3. Magic Touch
  4. Rock Me Armadeus
  5. Girlfriends
  6. Bring The Noise
  7. Run To The Hill
  8. Heartbeatz
  9. Freestyler
  10. The World in Union

After the BC class I continued with the usual BP class. But tonight K-Bear wasn't teaching as Colin was having his assessment done by Sue that night. His cue was a bit slow so it's hard for us when the tempo changed. Can see from the face that he's lacks confidence, well maybe he just need more training. Anyway, I can go on and on bout this but what's the point. Chatted with Teh and Wannie after the class. Gave K-Bear my usual blank look and left after bathing.

27 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Dear, track 3 is not Piece of Heaven, it was Magic Touch la. Haha.. i think you need to jot it down in the buku 555 next time, just in case you forget.

Wakakakakaka!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Oh my gosh~! I really am blur that night .. my head was tellin me it a the new release but i am humming piece of heaven .. doink~!!!

thanx dear~!!! kekeke!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I am sad also la CP.... the place is clean most of the time .. but he will go here and there .. so cannot control also ..

Dun be so bad la ~ he is not doing body attack so cannot heart attack la .. haha!

really need a lot of classes .. ya lo .. so many regulars .. somemore Teh and K-bear was there ... tension!!! LOl!!!

Anonymous said...

I wasnt paying attention on Colin also, I was cheering him :)

I was paying 1000% on my trainee instead...

You KNS la.. somemore mentioned gave me "Blank" face. :P

BaBy OcTopUs said...

U were cheering? Is it? haha!!!

I know u were paying 100% on the trainee for sure .. u mean the guy black shirt guy right?

U know me la ... U also gave me the blank face when i am talkin with Teh and wannie la .. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

Ishhhh... Did I?

No la, the blank face was not to show you.. Lol

BaBy OcTopUs said...

kakaka~ oh is it? .. but I was in the line of fire thn ... casulty of war .. kakaka!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear's wish list:-

1)BC36
2)BC35
3)BC33
4)BC25
5)BC28
6)BC31
7)BC31
8)BC34
9)BC32
10)BC28

sekian, terima kasih~!

Anonymous said...

KNS... write the title la... Hmprh...

Someone pls help... :)

Anonymous said...

Wah! TODAY Tuesday oni wor....

ishhhhhhhh

LGM

Anonymous said...

KNS BO.. you are too FREE izzit?

Let's see...

1/ Walking In Memphis
2/ The United Vibe (can change ar??)
3/ Angel Eyes
4/ Jigga Jigga
5/ Hymn
6/ U & Ur Hand
7/ We Rock
8/ Believe In Me
9/ Here I Come
10/ Because Of You

Anonymous said...

1/ Walking In Memphis OKIE...
2/ The United Vibe CAN CHANGE ARRR?
3/ Angel Eyes YAY!
4/ Jigga Jigga TOT WE JZ DID LAST WEEK?
5/ Hymn AGAINNNN??
6/ U & Ur Hand
7/ We Rock NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
8/ Believe In Me CAN DO WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE AR?
9/ Here I Come JIOH...NOT SIEN ONE MEHHHH???
10/ Because Of You AGAINNNN?? BUEKKKK!!!!


LGM

Anonymous said...

ok, I agree to what LP's list...K-bear, just go ahead...this is an order !!!!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiya~ I was talkin with K-Bear this morning and I just asked if I could request onli la .. haha~ So if I request some tracks, might as well I request all and see which one I can get la ... keke!!!

Anonymous said...

K-Bear, i have a request, can do evasive kick ar?? any evasive's track will do, hehe!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

If wanna do E-Kick thn we can do Call Me When You're Sober?

Anonymous said...

Call Me When You're Sober? But MD prefers This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race (BC33), wakaka!! And i think K-bear like this better also (just my assumption).

BaBy OcTopUs said...

i ter-forget on that one .. haha~ tht one also OK la. whatever is cool wit me .. but not last night track anymore ... !!!

Anonymous said...

Ayo... ok.. Final call....

1/ Walking In Memphis
2/ The United Vibe (I likey this)
3/ Angel Eyes
4/ This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
5/ Bad reputation (I will try)
6/ U & Ur Hand
7/ ?? So which ONE?
8/ Believe In Me
9/ Pump it
10/ The World in Union

Quick~~~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear: I know u like track 2 thats why i choose that track. haha!! I tot we're doing So What for track 7 is it?

Anonymous said...

Someone would give me a killer stare IF I do "So What"... Lol.... Hm... Lets do the current release la.. ok?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

who dare to give u, ur famous killer stare la .. kekeke!!! so ur doin the new release or what?

Anonymous said...

K-Bear, thx for doin the e-kick's track.." so what " is my favourite track ler..who dare to give u a killer stare?? ask that person to killer stare me!!

Anonymous said...

raksasa hijau lah, tak takut ge ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

MD what also nf one la~ haha~! see one kill one~! kekeke!!!

Anonymous said...

raksaksa hijau ke, mcm mcm warna ke..aku nf!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

kakka~ true true~!!! hijau, merah, merah jambu also mati ....!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails