Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 29

Pink? Do I Really Need To Wear That?

Today I had lunch with MD and SOS nearby LP's office. Yup~! The same dim sum shop. We had a full lunch (well for me at least). LP went back to work around 2pm and 3 of us continued chatting till 2.30pm. BQ left while MD and me sit till almost 3pm is it?

Managed to joined Brian's BS class today. So long didn't joined the class. But can still finished the whole track. Sweet~! Continued with Sue's BP class. Did some really tough tracks like the bicep track by Snap and triceps was quite hard too. As usual continued with Master T's BC class. By this time, my hand was so tired from the previous class. So here's tonight's 'unusual' run down:-

  1. Ready 2 Go / Rock This Party (can't remember when is the last we did this??)
  2. Livin' on A Prayer (one of his favourite track list)
  3. Come With Me (Yes~! I love this track~!)
  4. You Gave Love A Bad Name (really hate this track ... so un-coordinated)
  5. Elevator (yes, again ....!)
  6. Maniac 2002 (this is way back ... can't remember when we did this last too)
  7. Shake (I thought of asking K-Bear to do this but than, better not la .. haha~!)
  8. Reach Out (nice .... )
  9. Here I Come (by request is it?)
  10. I'll Stand By You (so long didn't do also .. nice)

After bathing we all went over to Canai @ 15 for a gathering. Well Master T wanna passed out the wedding cards to the rest of the members. And also brief us on the big day's agenda. My gosh~! I need to wear a pink color polo. Well Ok la, just for you mate. LOL~!!! We had a large crowd tonight. There were around 15 of us on the 2 table. Can't even fit. haha~! I left around 10.45pm as I got dinner waiting for me at home. Sweet~!!!

9 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

PINK is a very nice color!! pink is 1 of my favourite color..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I got onli a single Pink outfit in my whole wardrobe .. haha~ can enter to my collection already .. but I might get a smaller size la .. hehe~!

Anonymous said...

I cant imagine MD wear pink .....hahahaha

Sad coz cant join last night

BaBy OcTopUs said...

U called me I tot u wanna join us YC last night .. but nvm la~ no place for u to sit also .. KNSQ come tht time also we got no space already .. haha~ imagine 15 ppl in 2 tables ...

Anonymous said...

ai yor...if im really go there, no place also must squeeze a place for me, right ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

true true~! near the longkang side can sit .. keke!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

true true~! near the longkang side can sit .. keke!!!

Anonymous said...

* I cant imagine MD wear pink .....hahahaha *

what's wrong with PINK???

BaBy OcTopUs said...

nothing wrong la bro, but see which Pink also for me .. too PINKISH i also beh tahan one la .. haha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails