Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 20

To Blog or Not To Blog?

We had always heard the word blog but where does the word came from? Well I Wiki the word (Yes, I'm that FREE) and found out that it's actually a contraction of the term Web Log. There is a lot of blog out there describing events, life style, interest, function, business and even personal online diaries.
For me, it's the latter. Someone once ask me, why do I blog that often? Is it becoming a routine for me? Well, the answer is yes and no. Yes, it's some sort of a routine for me nowdays and No, I can still survive without blogging each day. lol~! Let's just say that I am someone who like to share. Like my blog said, I blog on what I see, hear, know and what I think I know.

To blog or not to blog? Some of my friend blog when they had something special to inform or share. Well or me, I just like to blog on whatever happened each day in my life. Might be boring for some, but heck, it's my blog. haha~! Other then my normal routine, I do blog on food and hopefully gave anyone out there some ideas what's good and what's not.So how long will I still be blogging? 1 year, 2 or 5? Well, no one know. Not even me. I might be having more than one blog or I might even stop blogging by that time. But for now. You will still be seeing much of me and my stories in here. I know it's pain but like my friend once said, what don't kill you, makes you stronger~! Well in this case, what don't drive you insane, might just make you more sane. haha~!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails