Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 20

What Is Done Is Done

It has been a nice day for me yesterday. Not much to fussed about like previously. But there is still something which is bugging me. Yes, the end of the month. Still figuring out how to let the bomb down to the office and especially my colleagues. No one in the office had any idea bout this. And all were so happy with the new sales coming in and all. But I am not regretting of what I had decided. Well let's just hope for the best now.

Ps: Yes~! Watching BC37 while writing this in my office. Damn~! Track 4 is a killer!!!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

*GASP* what damage did u do??

dun bomb that area leh.... I got frens who live in KK one....

Anonymous said...

Funny~! I got friends living here too. No worries, will notify them right before the detonation time.

Anonymous said...

but...after the bombing...
their home will still be there right??

Dun bomb and shatter their home ok... very nice la their home...

lolx...

Anonymous said...

aiya` nvm la~ there is always casulties during aftermath. kekeke~!

nice house? aiya~ just rebuild it later lo~

Related Posts with Thumbnails