Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 16

I Need More Workout??

It was a boring night for me tonight as I forgot that Brian's not teaching tonight. So I walked around Subang Parade waiting for the next class to start. Sue's class was the highlight of my whole night. I was really putting in some weights tonight as I thought that I am not doing enough pump classes nowadays. Eugene was replacing Master T class tonight. I Was damn tired during the whole class. No strength to punch or kick. Maybe too much push ups from the previous class. Damn I am working my ass off tonight.

SOS be joining the Balance class so I guess I make a run for it tonight. Got a call from an old friend asking for makan. Lucky~! Drove down to Happy Garden and have steamboat with Aldred and Ken. Catch up on each others life and careers. Damn nice pork balls I had tonight. lol~! They said I loss a lot of weight and need to gain back some. For real??

Warm up: 5kg, Squat: 17.5kg; Chest: 8.5kg; Back: 11kg; Triceps: 5kg; Biceps: 5kg

14 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

no no no no no.....
DUN GAIN WEIGHTTTTTTTTTT ;p

u look ok now...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

IS it? Sweet~! Thnnx!!!

Anonymous said...

you makan more than you work out lah...

Anonymous said...

Ok la, not say very much, just like normal ppl 3 meals in a day. Healthy diet is more important. Btw, when are you getting your medical check-up? Haha..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: Is it? Aiyo~! My motto is Eat Hard but Work HArder ma. Maybe I terbalik already the thing. haha~! thts why i need the extra workout lo~!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yes diet very important ... cannot skip meal and not too late meals also. Check Up ar .. dunno la~ Been postponing it for like 1 year already .. haha~!

Anonymous said...

come, buy medecal check up program from me.....hehe

BaBy OcTopUs said...

u got? how much? where?

Anonymous said...

Wow.. CP, since when you are selling the medical check up package?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ CP what also sell one la~ kekeke!!! got commission ar?

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i just helping my sister. 1 time member fee..RM1k++, then annual check up abt RM600++ report complete on that day..

Anonymous said...

Expensive er .. i am poor ppl .. no money do so expensive test ler .. i do those 1 week get report one la .. can get RM1++ or not?

Anonymous said...

I can help you to ask my consultant, see whether you can get a cheap price like what we got or not. Haha!!

You just need a complete blood & urine test will do. You may add on some cancer makers such as prostate cancer, gastrointestinal cancer and etc. If the report doesn't show good, then only you go for details.

Hopefully you will get a Hypo-Health-Alert check up for FOC before the test as well. But you would need to wait for 1-2 weeks for the report after the test. Lol lol..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

TQ TQ~ yes, can ask for me? yes together with that super duper hypo health thingy~ :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails