Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 17

I Need My Honey

Damn after the steamboat session I had yesterday night, I had this major sore throat early this morning. Should have stayed away from the extra spicy chilly paste but my head get the best of me at the end. So here I am at home sitting in front of my PC with this extreme sore throat. I need honey, sweet sweet soothing honey to ease my throat. OK, maybe I need to get my lazy ass off this chair and to the kitchen to goggle some salt water for starters. Arghh~~~

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

who ask u eat too much...wakakaka

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Fren treat so musy give face .. haha~

PPL pay Money, I Give Life.

Anonymous said...

next time got ppl paid, also ask me go ya

BaBy OcTopUs said...

hehe~ u were so far .. ok la. next time next time ~~ sure got chance one~ !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails