Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 4

Blardy Tired

After battling with illness and flu yesterday (Thursday), I had decided that I need to sweat it all out. So I joined my usual Friday night classes. The gym was really quiet tonight as many members are still on holiday, I guess. The first class was K-Bear's Pump class. Damn I was lazy and tired tonight. We did some similar track as Monday (thanx god not the same Track 1). Legs and arms were shaking after the whole class. Yes, I am still recuperating from my sickness the day before. My arms were quite numb when we did the Combat class. As I had requested some of the tracks, so I can't say no to it by now. MD, Ann and LGM were here tonight. Well that's the whole crowd plus another women.

  1. Walking In Memphis / James Bond Theme
  2. Roof Is On Fire
  3. I Feel Alive
  4. Jigga Jigga
  5. Power of Love
  6. U & Ur Hand
  7. Check Your Head
  8. U R My Phantasy
  9. Here I Come
  10. Because Of You
Since LP informed me that she's not joining us for minum, MD and me were the only one tonight. Luckily Master C came over to joined us around midnight. We called it a night or rather morning around half pass 1am. Blardy tired~~~!!!

21 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

walao....Master C come to join again...huh!

Master C, why tak ajak me !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CP: who ask u no go gym??? u sendiri hilang then ask why ppl never ajak...

I tot must take initiative one??? lolx....

BO: U better make sure u drink more water and rest more la... sick oso go here go there...

LGM

Anonymous said...

i no need to go gym, i also can join them. once they call, sure i will appear there...

Anonymous said...

lolx....

why u so notti ponteng gym arrr???

waste money oni pay membership fee... tsk tsk tsk...

LGM

Anonymous said...

haha..you dun know Klang also got FF ah ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP u better take more rest la~ later ur shoulder dislocate then onli u know .. haha~

was chattin with him and he asked where are we and he came from uptown lo.

Anonymous said...

CP, i salute u, u wanna come all the way from Klg just to yamcha with CC..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya la~ somemore wit a shoulder like that u still wanna drive ar? power la~

Anonymous said...

CC & CP are like brother maa..kekeke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

if CC hear this sure he terbalik one .. haha~

Anonymous said...

dunno CC will muntah or not ler, kakakaka...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ muntah blood got la!!!

Anonymous said...

muntah or not, CP treat him like a brother ler..CP wanna give TC " peng " ler..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

bro what the hell is PENG ar? haha!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

oic~ i know what u mean already .. haha~! terbalik in hokkien ... haha!!! good one!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah..smart fellow!! but he got the ability or not, i really doubt lor..itz not that i wanna " pour cold water on him "..dun create problem lar..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

dun make a small problem gets bigger lo~ i mean you doing so might make CC into more problem ler~!

Anonymous said...

CC also not kan cheong..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya lo~! so before anything comes out better dun say so much la~ hehe!!

Anonymous said...

ya lor..better keep quiet & see how it goes..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

but u know our fren there sure beh tahan one la~ haha~! sure will say something also later .. we js wait and see la~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails