Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 2

Falling Sick Again

My gosh~! I spent my whole day at home. I woke up this morning around 11. I was actually up earlier but my whole body was aching and my running nose plus sore throat makes me think the differ. To make matter worst, my babe was sick also. Two sick person means no one to take care of the other. Well I had to push my lazy ass up and take some honey to ease my sore throat. Went out to grab some water and medicine for my girl. Bought lunch but she didn't have the appetite to take it. I was feeling better after the medicine I took. But body was still weak. Hopefully will get better tomorrow. Sent my babe back to BKT just now. Hopefully all of us will get better soon or we're gonna have a very long sickening weekend.

14 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

How come so many ppl are sick these days? Thank god i'm just coughing. BQ is also another one.

Take more rest and drink more water ya!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Drink water like it's, well Water~ haha~! U and ur sister take care also ..

Anonymous said...

take more rest, more rest, more rest...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

resting more but maybe just not enough as I still slept that late and automatically wake at 7am.

Swee said...

Then?... Sleep early la...

Dont fall sick la... else how to come for the lanches on sunday?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

can't seemed to sleep early as I am damn awake at that time. sigh~!

no worries, I die die also will craw myself over to TC on Sunday. But not sure if I will be doing your BP launch or not la. If there's a lot of people than might reconsider. hehehe~!

Anonymous said...

BO: i think hor... u sick cos u not working....lolx...

DRINK MORE WATERRRRRRRR


LGM

Anonymous said...

d Pump launch on Sunday will be packed ler... come earli...book slots.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

LGM: maybe maybe .. haha~ or not enuff exercise onli la~ kekeke~!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

anon: the class at 11.45am is it? well depends la~ if really no space to put board also no point doing la~ but will try to be there early to book la~

Anonymous said...

Sleep early la BO.. Wakakaka!! It was like a mother nagging a son.

I think you must be over excited for not working.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yes mum~!

Anonymous said...

who ask you keep watching movie...later ur eye become panda eye

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiya~ not working ma~ somemore downloaded so many movies. now dun watch wait till start my new job baru watch mer .. hehe~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails