Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 12

Blood Donation

It was Sunday and we were out for lunch with my brother. Had dim sum at Uptown before headed towards Summit for a stroll. MKA dog fair. How cool~! CP message me as he was there also. While I was there, I noticed that Rotary Club from Puchong had organized a blood donation bank outside of Popular book store. I wanted to donate at that spot but didn't have anyone to accompany me. Romiko couldn't donate as she had low blood pressure. So I gave up the idea at the end. But I really do wish to donate one of these days.

Headed back home around 3pm as I was afraid that it will rain again and we needed to get some preparation done before it (rain) comes. Barricade the front of the gate with blocks of bricks and cleared all the drains as usual. Looking at my room right now, I am very satisfied with the new arrangement. Everything look so organized and more convenient and spacious too. As I had to throw away long unwanted stuff inside my room. This is the only upside of my whole ordeal. As expected the rain did came but luckily it wasn't that heavy. But we were all quite worried it will return at night while we're all sleeping. Fingers cross~!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Donate blood dun need ppl accompany lah, you should told me, then i can go support you and take photo.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

First time donate need people to encourage me. haha~ I already walking up and down the place but the people there also don't persuade me.

If only they willing to ask sure I will jump on it already. sigh~! Wasted~! haha!!!

Anonymous said...

maybe ur face show " scare " ler...so people wont ask u lo...

Anonymous said...

They should encourage me more if they saw my face is scared (which I doubt I am).

I looked interested and curious to be exact. But the volunters just stand there and chat among themselves. So save balik my blood la. LOL~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails