Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 13

Mentally Exhausted

Why can't we have a clear cut answer to all our questions? Either it's a quick YES or a simple NO. It' s not like we're deciding to go to the moon or something. LOL~! Well I think some understand what I meant by this.

Didn't went for class tonight as Master C is not teaching till 12th Nov. So it will be Peggy most of the time replacing the class. Darn it~! Luckily there is still K-Bear's class after that to look forward to. But we skipped the class tonight for makan. haha~! I am mentally exhausted from last weekend's test of my endurance mentally and physically. So since LP said wanna skip the class. So we went over to Uptown for some dinner with CP coming down from Klang to join us. MD couldn't make it as he's in IOI doing 3 back to back classes (KP already!! LOL!!).

It was raining when I got out from house, and a lot of thoughts came flying through my mind. Will this rain turn into last weekend flash flood? I hope not. Damn it's frustrating when each time I leave my home either morning for work or dinner at night, to worry if my house will get flooded again or not. I need to get my landlord to do something bout this or else me and my housemates will opt to look for a new place to stay. Well this is our ultimatum for the time being.

12 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

i also dont understand sometime a person cant make up their mind!! its just a simple YES or NO only!! dont say " might be ". is it very hard for u to decide??

and when the decission is made, its already too late!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya lo~! see how wor .. see ur head la~ haha~!

so how was class bro?

Anonymous said...

dont know wanna " see how long or might be " haih..macam2 alasan!!

BC seperti biasa lar, class quite packed. Yoga & Power Yoga very easy ler but worth it lar coz its Josephine, kekekekeke...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

wait till the cow comes home~! LOL!!!

kakaka~ I know you like her class one la .. haha~!!! lucky`!!!

Anonymous said...

nanti tunggu sampai lembu pun tak pulang, yang pulang cuma ketam aje, hahahaha..

u are right, lenglui instructor teach, different story ones..hehe!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

If Ketam also can come back then really need to wait and see la. kekeke~!!!

Leng Lui instructor sure got different. When you bend also got semangat sikit. haha~!

Swee said...

LOL... MD, hopeless la you!!

Yes, I totally agree! Either Yes or No la.... Not like we are deciding whether or not to go to moon... LOL, like that line of yours!

Psssssst......... Next monday, 730pm Curve... Peggy Bear having special guest!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Surprised that we're seeing eye to eye on this. LOL~! But she did explained what went down that night. haha~ Just to clear the air.

Special guest? Woo ~~~ You? haha!!!

Swee said...

LOL... you come la, then you will know la...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Chech~! Like that ar .. I might consider it la. I might even get to watch a repeat of last Friday show. Make sure the special guest do Track 6 la. LOL~!!!

Swee said...

"Might" ar... you do know that "Might" is somehow the same as "see how la"... Isssh.... :P

Anonymous said...

Point taken. I die2 also will crawl over on that night. haha~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails