Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 15

Bored Already??

I was able to make it for the new Body Step class by Brian last night. So how was the new Step? Well there a few changes even from Track 1. Songs are OK but I don't really like the track from conditioning. A bit slow and unmotivated for me. There's one track ( I think it's 7) which was quite confusing as we need to cross the board and switch over a few times. Later I continued with Sue's Body Pump class. Class wasn't that packed compared to last time. But we all had fun with the new release. She just got back from Korea for the training and I like what she said before the class about Korea and I quote "What is it with Kimchi? The War is over. Stop fermenting all their food already" Damn funny~! LOL~! I had increased my weight slightly tonight as I am quite familiar with the tracks already (2nd class..LOL). Tired but well worth the training.

Body Combat 37 had just released not long ago but I seemed to have lost the mood to do it. I am not sure why? Maybe I got the chore too early? But I didn't do any of it. I think someone had the feeling with me on this. Don't get me wrong, the music is good and all but I'm really bored with Track 4 and 6 especially. Track 3 and 8 is alright. Track 5 is a nice sing a lot but once you did it one time too many, it lost the essence of the whole track. Anyway, we do gave our all on Track 8, we shout and we sang and we punch like there's no tomorrow. LOL~!!!

BP Weight: Warm Up: 5kgs; Squats: 17.5kgs; Chest: 8.5kgs; Back: 10kgs; Triceps: 6kgs; Biceps: 5kgs + 2.5kgs (bicep rows).

6 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

u overdose of Combat 37 ady lar....
next time u shud restrict to oni see/listen once a week....

Anonymous said...

I didn't overdose la. I didn't even go and see the BC37 that much and left it for a month or so before the launch. haha~

Anyway, we did have fun during track 8 yday nite, didn't we. hehe~!

Swee said...

didnt we? I think the person who commented was not in the class last night, was she? :P

I told ya! Dont go and view the new release so much earlier la................. though, some intructors do NEED their life jacket.. :P

BaBy OcTopUs said...

If I think who I think she is, then she was in the class yday. haha~ And by the way she wrote 'ady', I'm for sure know it's her which I am referring to. LOL~! Damn confusing~!

But, it's just a review only. I did that on pass releases also. Life Jacket for offer, any request? LOL~!

Anonymous said...

yes *wink*, we ALL did haf fun Track 8 ;p

i'm beginning to love it more n more ;p

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yes, Sea of Love is flying through my head whole day long.

"Have you ever really seen the rainbow, Have you ever really touched the blue blue sky"

Somemore with the hand signal and all during that part. Damn farny but nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails