Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 16

6-7-0

It's always nice to have a nice warm dinner while the sky is pouring down heavily. What is a good dinner without some good company, that is what I always say. Well it was really raining cats and dogs yesterday and I was looking for someone to have dinner with me. Finally managed to conned a friend to have dinner. LOL~! Decided to have something hot and warm since it's cold outside. Hell the traffic was really a pain in the arse outside. Took me close to half an hour just to reach our location.


We have a long talk and seemed that my friend was a bit cheered up. My friend had been quite down with the hectic work load and also personal matters (I assume). People come and go but we're there till they forced us to pay the bill. And still we continued to sat and talk further more as there were new customers coming in. LOL~! We were the last customer to leave the place. And I think the people were so impatience for us to leave so that they can clean up and leave too.

I learnt a new game called Area Code yesterday night from two friends. And I scored 6-7-0 from the game. I'll be damn~! Not bad I guess. Those who don't know what I am talking about. Well, tough luck. Better ask your friends who does.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails