Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 30

The First Day of Work After Paradise

Work was really rush yesterday as I need to clear all my outstanding proposal in hand. Appointment with customers and also help to answer in coming calls as two of my admins are Indians and they are still on leave till the end of the week. Went out for lunch with some friends and trying out this place at Centre Point which sells Filipino dishes. I took Cheese Baked Pork Rice which was nice while my friend had ordered Japanese Pork Set which was normal and another ordered some Stewed Pork is it? And it was disastrous. Nevertheless I had a good lunch and continued with meeting up with my customers.

Finished off all my work and headed off a tit early to tidy up my room. Uploaded most of the selected pictures from my trip over to FB. Finally took up the time and effort to blog what I did during my trip to Tawau. Lengthy I know, but bare with me on this one. I had shortened it as much as possible. At the same time, started watching Gossip Girl while blogging. Not a bad show, something like The O.C cross over with 90210. Booked some tickets for movie this Friday and Saturday. So whose up for a movie?

5 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

It's Cagayan in CentrePoint.

You forgot to mention their tagline.... ...the way you like it... lol

I think the best dish was your pork chop with cheese. friend #1's teriyaki pork chop was SO SO only,while my Pork Adobo (pork with vinegar and sauce) was really disastrous.

Now doubting whether should give their pork ribs a try.. ??


Ahhh well..Nevertheless,was nice to catch up with you and listen to your trip.


friend #2

Anonymous said...

Cagayan, yeah~! Gonna blog it this weekend with the other places I took pics of before I went for my trip and during my trip. Argh~~ So much to do, so little time to do it.

Yes, my choice of Pork Chop with Cheese was a smart choice. Luckily didn't follow Friend#1 who ordered that Teriyaki Chicken. But your Pork Adobo was really bad. Picture and real life really differs a lot. hahaa!!

Their pork ribs? Well not for now. Maybe after a few weeks when I have the mood and I am around that area. Maybe. haha!!

Thanx for being a company with me and friend#1 (who got a new hair cut and dye). Heard the other sister hair more BOLDER~! Really need to see for myself. haha!

Anonymous said...

tonight... Tonight u'll get to see the other sis BOLDER hair dye ;p ;p

lolx

Anonymous said...

My dear, he already saw my so-called BOLDER hair dye just now. Hehe..!! :P

Anonymous said...

OK la. Not to say that EXTREME la~ I saw more BOLDER!~ Totally over rated by friend#1. haha!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails