Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 30

First Gym Night After A Long Holiday

Work was hectic as usual in this new company but I like the feeling of it. I like to get myself preoccupied with work. Time passes by more easily that way. Managed to grab lunch with KNSQ and SOS before heading for my appointment in Kuchai and way back to Shah Alam. Waited 45mins for my customer but it was worth the wait. Looked at the time and it's a bit passed 5.

So drove to Summit and get ready for Yoga class. Class was tough tonight as we did a lot of strength and balancing. Jean reminded me that I haven't joined her class for 1 month. Is it that long already? LOL!! Luckily I can still bend. Went to take a quick drink downstairs while waiting for the next class. JX was replacing Master T for this week. Class was OK, minor errors but she's still new, so I'll let it slide. haha!

Finished the class and went for minum as usual. KNSQ and SOS joined Haloween pump class. MD and me went to this new place called Bliss 33 in USJ. Nasi Lemak Special was really good. Better than Old Town and any other cafe I'd been to. Environment was good not too pack. Open air but still air conditioned, so it's not too stuffy or hot. Price of food are resoable too. Somemore FREE WIFI. Sweet~~

6 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i like this place too. The potatoes cheese bun was nice, Yummy~!!

Anonymous said...

izzit i suggest to eat at there b4 ? really nice ah ? price ?

Anonymous said...

CP, BO already said clearly in his post!! go read properly ler..

Anonymous said...

Nasi Lemak Special was really special and nice :) highly recommended~! kekeke!!!

Anonymous said...

okok. next week ajak me ya..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

next week u can go with them. I won't be around next week ... :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails