Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 10

My House Was Flooded .. WTF

I was chatting with K-Bear on Friday when I received a call from housemate informing me that our house was flooded. WTF~ You got to be kidding me. This had never happened to my house during my 7 years living there. So I left my office and rushed back and there was this long jam at LDP. Fark~ Reached home and saw my living room was flooded around feet level. My housemate's sister was moving her stuff out their room. I quickly opened my room and saw most of the water had gone down.

It took us the whole night clearing the water and cleaning our room. I need to took out all my stuff out as the carpet flooring was damaged and I decided to throw everything out. Luckily my girl came down to help me out. Finally decided to crashed at my brother's house that night as to wait for the next day to start cleaning again. Went out to have supper with MD, BQ and LP at Canai 15 around 1am. KK came over and joined too. We called it a night around 2.30am is it?

PS: Sorry again K-Bear for FFK you that night. I heard class was 'interesting and hillarious'. What to do? Your 'life jacket' was in need of his own life jacket that day. lol~~~!!! No worries, life jacket be back next week.

2 Octopus:

Swee said...

OMG... Dont even start talking about the class! Most hillarious class in my entire coaching life of 5 years! LOL

Nonetheless, all regulars.. and I "think" we all had FUN... :P

And ah... must be someone that closed to the Bear.. even Peggy bear knew about it... Hmprh!!!!!! You know who you are.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

From what I heard it was really a moment not to be miss. LOL~!!! I especially like the Track 6 moment which they all told me. haha~!

They all had FUN? Well hell yeah they all had FUN .. and I wasn' there to see it all. But then again, if I was there, there won't be a good show, won't it. Ironic. haha!!!

Yes, you can onli link ONE person to Peggy bear la dear. haha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails