Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 10

Numbers

I am really freezing my ass off in the office nowadays. I still can't go out that often as I am still understanding the company's products and all. This time around, I need to do a lot of calculation or sizing for the products which I am proposing to my customers. For my previous two companies, I do not need such hassle. But it's the same with my first job though. It's far more complicated over here as I had to take into consideration a lot of factors while doing the design work. So I see a lot of equations and also numbers these days (head spinning, eyes rolling). Well something new for me and it's also a challenge for me as I had mostly forgotten my thermodynamics after my college years. lol~!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes.. take it as a challenge, i believe you can. Trust yourself!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Thanx dear ~ Die die must do also la~ but now head ache on my house problem ~~~ sigh ~

Anonymous said...

Hey hey.. have you sorted it out???

I guess today is gonna to rain again. Pls do some preventions.

Good Luck~!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I had already done whatever need to be done. It's all up to God right now .. haha~

Fingers Cross~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails