Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 23

My Tawau Trip

I am so worried that I can't get a ride to LCCT later this morning. Tried calling the stupid KLIA Limo service which are operational 24 hours or claimed by them, but no one picked up the farking phone. Lousy service. I think I called at least 50 times today. Catch a movie with LP and CP before I left. Finally managed to secured a cab over to LCCT later this morning at 5am. Depature at 720am so I need to arrive around 6am. Damn early but I will arrive early around 10am and can cover more grounds that way.

So I won't be able to blog through out this week until next Wednesday. Hopefully will get to take a lot of pretty pictures while I am there. So you all better behave yourself and try not to kill each other while I am away. Can imagine all the unlimited seafoods and also the other nice dishes over there that I am gonna eat this weekend. Like I always say, I eat hard hence I work harder. See yer~~ !!!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your trip....

Anonymous said...

enjoy yourself there & eat many2 foods...

Anonymous said...

MD, you fat ok lah, dun make BO same like you !!!!

Anonymous said...

thanx MD and CP. seafood here was really good and yes very fattening too. so need to control a bit .. kekeke!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails