Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 21

I Need More Weights

I was really tired from the late night sleep and the early rise as I need to get prepare for the seminar today morning. What a surprised when only half of the participants arrived. This is one of the worst feedback from all these years according to my colleagues. Maybe it's the location issue, I am not sure. So we have a lot of free lunch buffet coupons to be given away. Called up all the ex-colleagues and office staff to come over Crystal Crown for lunch. Don't wanna waste the coupon. After the seminar, we need to pack up our machines and all. Damn tiring. Saw some 'china merchandise' while I am bringing stuff down through the lift.

Rushed back to the office to finished off the enquiries as I need to rush it off before my leave. Managed to leave my office around 6pm to Consplant for Sue's Body Pump class. Everyone was so surprised that I didn't do the Step class. Aiyo~! Cannot make it la. Pump was fantastic, managed to increased my weights again tonight. Hopefully technique improved by now. Class wasn't that full as usual but it was a nice karaoke class for me.

All of us was waiting for Master T to arrive after the class. KNSQ even purposely came all the way for the class. Look at the time and it's already quarter to 9. Something is wrong, so I called Master T and got inform that he wasn't teaching tonight. He even informed Aubrey earlier bout this but noone from the front desk said anything. So nice of Brian to arranged a replacement for the members. At the end, Kit did a last minute 45mins Jam class.

As usual, we went for minum session after the class. Well atleast I did a class, BQ ran on the treadmill while KNSQ joined Jam class. LP just sit and read the paper to burn some calories. LOL~!!!

Pump Weights: Warm Up: 5kgs; Squats: 17.5kgs; Chest: 8.5kgs; Back: 11kgs; Triceps: 7.5kgs with 2.5kgs on pull over; Biceps: 6kgs and 7.5kgs on biceps rows.

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

And i talked to a membership consultant to get some updated info also, haha!!

Anonymous said...

Oh ya~ totally forgot bout that dear. I think that consumed few calories also with the talking and walking over to the front. :P

Anonymous said...

wah..luckily i'm not there..keke!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails