Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 17

One of Those Days

It's another one of those days which I felt so bored with everything. Work is OK. As I am learning the ropes and all. But after work I felt so lazy nowadays. Going to the gym seemed to be a routine for me by now. So if I don't go to the gym, I will felt a certain emptiness in my heart. Maybe I am quite used of the so called routine throughout these few years of working out in the gym after work. Don't misunderstand, I like working out and sweating it all out after a long day work. Maybe I need something else to motivate me. Having a drink after gym is really nice as we can get together and joke around. Maybe it's just a phase I am going through right now. Maybe it's just the new release is so damn boring to me by now.

"Never fear what love can do to you, Cause I believe we find a way. This I say to you, Have you ever really seen a rainbow, Have you ever really touched the blue blue sky. Have you ever really seen a falling star. He'll be crying tonight. - Sea of Love

8 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

yeah..me also sometime feel bored with my job & life!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, so we make a pack one of these days to go jump from Menara Consplant la` haha~

Anonymous said...

not high enough ler, why dont jump from Twin Tower, kekeke..

Anonymous said...

kakaka~ but need to pay ler to go up ~~

Anonymous said...

if like that, maa go Penang bridge lor..there are so many options to choose from, haha!!

Anonymous said...

Like that need to invite LP and BQ la. Since they so familiar with that place. Can ask them recommend which spot .. kakaka~

Anonymous said...

they only know P.Remis nia ler..btw, any bridge in P.Remis??

Anonymous said...

ya lo~ but Pt.Remis no good view ler~ At least the places we mentioned js now got good view b4 we say bye bye~ haha~

Related Posts with Thumbnails