Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 20

Staying Home On A Rainy Day

It has been raining since last Friday and it's still raining as I speak. Woke up quite late this morning and catch my lunch at Millennium Square. I had ordered the wrong dish and had to finished it. Darn it. Personal note, don't order something which you never eat before, ask the waiter for details. Went to Digital Mall for a walk as I am looking for something. But at the end, decided not to get it. I am quite indecisive sometimes. LOL~!

It starts to rain around evening while I am catching up with my dramas at home. Damn it's nice sleeping at home on a rainy day while watching some good shows. Wake up and went to the night market for a walk with my girl. Didn't managed to find the stuff for our coming trip. Hopefully can get it before Wednesday though. Was raining heavily when I reached home around 10.30pm. Luckily house not flooded again. Sigh~! What a relief. Continued with my Supernatural Season 4. And yes, it's a really interesting show, or else I won't be watching it for four seasons by now.

Tonight I'm gonna have a nice sleep from the sound of rain drops I heard outside my room right now.

6 Octopus:

Swee said...

what do u mean by sometimes? When it comes to shopping and buying things, from what i know.. YOU ARE VERY INDECISIVE. :P

Anonymous said...

OK la, when I shop for myself it's OK but when it comes to shopping for some 'present' for someone else other than myself, than I can be very INDECISIVE :P

Anonymous said...

season 4 already ah, I just follow TV one, season 2...

Anonymous said...

Yup~! I just finished Season 3 and now just started with Season 4. Latest is Episode 5. hehe~!

Anonymous said...

i didnt know got so many season ones..

Anonymous said...

yup~! now u know .. so wanna brow? kekeke~ confirm nice :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails