Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 20

Two Bears

Work was really packed these week as I need to get ready my schedules and appointments done before I am off for my trip this coming Thursday. My company are giving a seminar at Crystal Crown tomorrow and we need to set up the whole ballroom by today. Finally managed to settle everything and they drop a bomb shell on me. "Steven, can you be the MC for tomorrow's seminar?" WTH??? So last minute? But I like a challenge and it's not they're asking me to prepare a speech or something. Will do it after gym tonight.

Rushed over to TC from Crystal Crown around 6.30pm. Should be no problem for me, but I took a wrong turn and got stuck in this super long crawl from Eastin Hotel. Stupid~! Another long jam en route to TTDI. Managed to reached TC around 7.10pm, saw LP and passed her my bottle to fill as I rush to the locker to change. Luckily managed to make it or else will skip the class and continued with Body Pump. Class was OK, saw two BEARS on the stage. Trust me, it's a rare sight. LOL~!!! Surprisingly she got the first move on the first track wrong. haha~ Doesn't surprised me. As for K-Bear, your 99.99% (self-claimed) fool's proof chore depreciated to 80% for me. LOL~!!! I asked someone for a favour and thanx dear for sending me the mms. OK, it's nothing special, but it's not always that we all parked side by side, OK?!!! LOL~!! Waited for BQ and someone suggested to go minum as she was hungry. Fine with me, as I need a drink too. Had some laugh and someone sure needed it. Called it a night around half pass eleven as I need to finished off my speech for tomorrow's seminar. Long day ahead of me and better get ready for it.

Pump Weights: Warm Up: 5kgs; Squats: 17.5kgs; Chest: 8.5kgs; Back: 11kgs; Triceps: 7.5kgs with 2.5kgs on pull over; Biceps: 6kgs and 7.5kgs on biceps rows

10 Octopus:

Swee said...

80%??? How come??? :P

Anonymous said...

You got the Track 3 wrong la dear. I think you know what I meant, you saw me looking at you, right? kekeke!

And additional minuses cause you didn't sing enuff for Track 8 (with hand chore) haha~!! Cut Cut Cut!!!

Anonymous said...

All Hyundai, one Suzuki. All reverse parking, one forward parking. Funny~!! Wakakaka...

Anonymous said...

tht's why I said she Kopi O license one la~ kakaka~!!!

Anonymous said...

kns... Track 3 was not led by me... Instructor didnt give CLEAR instructions.. LOL.. (That also u spotted!)

Em... That s HOW japanese do their parking... LOL

Anonymous said...

Lead or dun lead ur one of the EXPERIENCE instructors ler ... KNS~! I sure spot la~ Cause u were looking at me .. haha~!

All Japanese park their cars reverse facing the front door of their company ler .. .heheh~! ur lost la dear~! Like I said, ur kopi O license one la~!

Anonymous said...

LOL Rare sight indeed, to haf four slots side by side....

"And additional minuses cause you didn't sing enuff for Track 8 (with hand chore) haha~!! Cut Cut Cut!!!"

rofl.... hi-five!!!

LGM

Anonymous said...

LGM: you wasn't there at that time?

Anonymous said...

adoiiiiiiii

i saw... that's why i said hi-five

Anonymous said...

kekeke~ OK OK!! high 5 back at you??!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails