Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 31

Happy Halloween~!

Finally it's Friday and I can rest a bit from my hustle and tussle from work and life. But nevertheless, schedule was really packed today. 3 appointments after lunch and I need to pick my SIL up at 5.30pm from Axis. Slide in another appointment to change my front tyres in between that. Yes, I had finally decided to change my front tyres. Had some minor drift moment during raining days last few weeks and I thought it's time to change. As I need to have a few out station trip next week onwards. Got some really bargain for both my Micheline.

Send my SIL back to Kinrara and I can still make it for 6.50pm Balance class. Not bad if I do say so myself. As usual, Balance don't really challenge me that much compared to Yoga. Continued with Yoga class which was replaced by Ambika. It was Jean's last class in Consplant as she decided to stop the class. As ALWAYS the GXC from Consplant managed to screwed up the time table again. Atleast I got informed by Jean yesterday that she's not teaching tonight. It was a Classical Asthanga class according to her. But after the warm up, the pace changed really much and we started to do some really challenging posses. Damn, I was sweating like a hotdog under the sun. By the end of the class, MD and me was soaked in sweats.

Quickly continued with JX's combat class. It was just LP, MD and me as BQ FFK us to go TC. We will remember this betrayal that was bestowed upon us dear. LOL!!! Class was really stuffy and we all sweat like hell once again. Did some mixed tracks tonight and we all had fun, I guess. Continued with minum session after that with BQ joining us. Nasi lemak again for me. Damn, it's my third nasi lemak of the week. Cut down, cut down!!!

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Who's this Ambitha? I tot it was Ambika instead. :)

Btw, happy belated halloween to you as well.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

sorry not familiar with her name. something that rhymes with that la .. haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails