Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 26

Rushing~!

It's now lunch hour and I am still sitting in the office alone doing my claims. What a day. I got into office early today around 8.05am. Meeting at 8.45am. Appointment down at Rawang at 10.30am. Stupid ex-manager wanna steal our customer. Throwing the price and making a mess in the market now. Settled talking with the Japanese who I think only understand half of what I am saying.

Off I drove back to office as there's an emergency up at SP (Sg.Petani). So Wilson need to go up again to settled the problem. Luckily didn't ask me to go again. This week damn tired of driving. Been driving back and forth North-South Highway for god know how many times this month. Most probably be up again to SP next week or the coming week with Eric. Again be going up Kedah and Thailand on next month with frens during the Songkran Festival or Water festival.

This is going to be a very long and tiring journey~~~ and i can still hear my stomach calling "feed me! feed me!" now. Just finished talking to the blur queen. She's off for lunch and I am still continue doing my claim and blogging. haha~ Need to finish this up quick and go for a quick lunch and go for another appointment later.

Life Goes On~!!!

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

wah...travel again!!!1

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya lo~ need 2 travel again~ tired like hell~!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails