Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 21

My Bday Celebration Cum Chop Goh Mei

Yes~! I know it's been 1 week since my bday but I forgot to blog this in as I had over used my photo upload for the month. hehe~! So here it goes. My family had prepared some food. Well a lot of food for my bday and also Chop Goh Mei. My bad fall on the same day as Chop Goh Mei this year. Well it's easy to remember at least. And hitting two birds with one stone too. haha~ So the venue is my aunt's place @ Kuchai Lama with my cousins and also brother and sister in law. Plus my ever so cute niece, Chloe.
My mom had earlier cooked my favourite dish which is the sambal belacan. Damn it's nice and it's EXTRA spicy this time around. haha~! I ate almost quarter of it, this time around. Damn it's nice~!!!!
This is the spicy fried chicken that my mom had prepared. Yummy!!
And what is a banquet without some vegetable. It's plain and simple. No added preservative but just steamed with soya sauce. Just like home made. Well it's home made in this case.
This is my brother's favourite. The Chilly and also lady finger stuffed with pork's meat. I dun even touch a single one. Sorry mom ... : P

This is the seafood roll which my aunt like to prepared each time we had dinner over. It's nice and filling.
No need to guess what is the above dish. haha~ Steamed White Chicken. Like mountain I tell u.
This is the roasted duck that my mom had earlier bought. Yes we dun roast the duck ourselves. Well who does. It's so tedious.
This is one of my mom best dishes also. Yummy is all I can say. But not too much fat in the pork. Cause all the at pork had been sold out earlier. Sad case. But nevertheless, I like it. This is not the full range of food which was prepared that night. After I had took this pic and sat down to eat. My uncle had dishes out 2 - 3 more dishes from the kitchen. Damn~! There is so much chicken in the menu that night that I couldn't decide which one to eat. hahaha~! :) Anyway! Thnx again u all for celebrating my Bday for me~! Love yer all !!! God bless my families and frens! : )

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails