Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 9

My New Gadget ... Sony Ericsson K850i

Finally, I had get a new hand phone to replace my old SonyEricsson's K700i. I really like the phone but it kept having problem while I am charging the phone. It's quite difficult for me as I need to use my hand phone almost all day long. Sales man .. haha~ So I happened to saw Maxis was having this promotion on the phone that I eyed for so long. It's not new but it's quite adequate for my use I guess. Or else I'll be getting myself a HTC TyTN II which is quite good too. So at the end I decided to get a SonyEricsson's K850i. Like my friend once said, "Once U Go Sony, U Never Go Back". haha~

So the phone runs on normal GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (2G Network) and also HSDPA (3.5G Network). The display type is TFT, 256K colors while the size is 240 x 320 pixels, 2.2 inches. It runs on Memory Stick Micro (M2)/microSD , and comes with a 512 MB card. Yes, You can buy a microSD and use also. Cool~! The internal memory is 40MB which is the same with my old K700i. The data runs on Class 10 - GPRS, supports EDGE and also HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps - 3G. The bluetooth runs on v2.0 with A2DP, which means I can get a bluetooth which support A2DP and listen to my music wireless. Sweet~! And it also support USB v2.0 (same the other models). Other features includes WAP 2.0/HTML (NetFront), RSS reader on the browser.
Ok the cool part is yet to come, 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, video(QVGA@30fps), xenon flash and 3LED video light; auto lens cover, secondary videocall camera. Damn it's hard to say it all out with one breath. haha~ Yes, finally~! Xenon flash. No more LED lights as flash. Xenon flash is the same flash they used in our Cybershot cameras. Now we can really do some serious night shots. The video support MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player. Other features includes Picture editor/blogging, Built-in handsfree, Motion sensor (with UI auto-rotate), FM radio with RDS, Java MIDP 2.0, TrackID music recognition, Image viewer, Voice memo/dial and etc. So for those who like blogging like me, it's a convenient way to upload my pictures to my blog. Well maybe someday u will see me doin my blog entries that way ... hehe~! Standby time is up to 400 hours and talk time up to 9 hours.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails