Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 19

Saturday Morning~!

What a nice morning. Woke up early. Got ready and went to work. Arrived quite early today and online as usual. Since my finance will not be in, so I'll be using her PC the whole morning. Cool~! Eric got back from SP and we had our morning discussion. Brief him on yesterday appointment and problem at the customer's site. Had a long talk as he also brief me of what he did up at SP and giving me suggestions and all. He be going back next week. So he need to pass all the matters to me before he leave.

After that, we all go and continue with our own business. I continue with my online news and FB and now blogging. Well during that time, I had a news that something happened during yesterday night's minum session. Juicy!!! Well just wanna say, "Once a SHG, Forever a SHG". It's a lifetime membership thingy, once you had joined, you can never leave the club. For those who do not know what I am talking about? Well, won't you wanna know. haha!!!

What I wanna do after work? Hmm....shopping? AGAIN? Just bought another Polo. Thanx again to that special "someone" who got me the Japan Big Flag Polo for me. And it's black too, just the design that I love most.


10 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Who is the one CNN to you ?

and you dare to wear japan logo shirt, people will throw shit on u...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I got CNN, Bloomberg, CNBC and many more sources la~ haha~

Aiya~ Open ur mind a bit la~ If like that, ask them to throw their Sony TV, PS2, Handphone, Monitor, PC, calculator and everything made from japan out the window la~ hahah!!

Anonymous said...

Must be MD, the most powderful satallite in this world, lolz lolz!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ Yeah U r so correct~!!

aleximon said...

MD write in his MSN tag wor, everyone also know lah....wakakaka

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~!!! ya lo~! he scare I dunno ma... luckily SHG no MSN one .. he's still playing ICQ i think.

aleximon said...

omg.....ICQ cant find in major dictionary liao......

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ ppl still playing than let him play la~ we're so BAD la~

Anonymous said...

Haha...SHG has MSN also la, just that we don't have him in our list.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

not that we dun have but do you guyz and galz wanna chat wit ppl or not? got also no use la if like that~!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails