Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 30

David's Bday @ Marche

Today is David's bday (well not today but we're celebrating it tonight la~!!) at Marche. Since the majority haven't tried the place out before. I arrived around 7.10pm and BQ called me up and asked where did I parked my car. Dear~! Your car just one car next to mine la~~ (speechless) I tagged you BQ, confirm is correct one la~ haha!!!

Then Fong and KNS-Q came shortly after we arrived. The last to arrived is non other than MD and CP. Well can't blame CP, cause he tumpang MD's car. haha!!! I Wasn't aware that SHG a.k.a COM is coming tonight. So anyway eat and eat and laugh our way through most of the night. Best moment? Well I need to say, the scene where I asked LP to share her pizza and she challenged me to ask MD to come get it. And well, you know la, we guys cannot be challenge one la~ haha!!! Well for those who is lost and didn't understand what happened above. Your lose~!!! haha!!!
After the dinner we all took some pictures with the bday boy and one thing lead to another, we got a tour of cineleisure and ended up in FF drinking some drinks and Arianna taking a bath. But we decided to have a drink at a place MD recommend called Tree House in Uptown. It's actually part of Neile's, for those who familiar with this name. And MD gave us the WRONG direction. KNS~!! McDonalds and Allianze Bank are situated in two different building kawan~!! haha!!
The place was cool as there's an escalator going up to the place and the ambiance was nice too. There were a guy singing some songs from the 90s. Cool~! We drank some and had some laugh but we need to called it a night as CP need to wake up early tomorrow. So we all went home around quarter pass midnight.

10 Octopus:

aleximon said...

Actually i quite paiseh when saw COM there, coz I didnt attend his birthday dinner due to Japan food.
Now majority beef, but I come....

MD is direction blur king lah. Last time go oldtown also ask me
go holland! lolz....

wei... not only I need to wake up early, we all need to wake up early to work lah, don't you ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiyo~! u dun give face ..wht 2 do?? but nvm la~ MD also dun give much face also. haha~! go and "share" again. kekeke~!!!

MD do sales like me also la~ he where can be Blur King?? u confirm ar? haha!!!

i live so NEAR, go home 1am also no problem la~ hahhaa~!!!

Anonymous said...

damn KNS x 100!! why alwiz i kena table 1?? damn sad man!! well, i have better sense of direction than u CP!! kakakaka...u guys miswrongly heard nia..

that nite was fun especially when " sharin part " session, kakaka..LP, i tot u wana share ur pizza wif me, why u gave me the cake??


~ MD ~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

u forgot u got a website me? www.everythingblameitonjason.com haha~!!! that was the high point of the night la~ but no play no laugh ma~ no laugh no fun ma` haha~! KNS la we all, put ppl sadness become our joy.

Anonymous said...

reli BKLTL groups of company!! haha..well it reli was fun tat nite!! i cant stop laughin wen COM said tat sentence when we were removin the table, hahahaha..


~ MD ~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I was really suprised when he said that also lo~! luckily we quickly reply him and u move aside or else sure he say wanna go pasar malam already later. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

haih..duno when all this thingy will end!! i afraid 1 fine day i reli kena from COM, LP, pls come out & clarify lar!! why u keep quiet nia!! u dowan MD kena pukul rite??

eh, tues nite got pasar malam in bkt jalil meh?? hahaha...


~ MD ~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I am not sure if he really know the truth or not?? Well he should know that u got a gf. But then again, what is he so jealous about now??? I also garu kepala la bro. haha~!!! LP no LP so cannot come out and clearify~!!! U go and clearify cause u got LP. haha!!!

Tues got in Sri Petaling ma~!!!

Anonymous said...

its not necessary for me to clarify to him, he shud be mature enuf to noe what is happenin around him!!


~ MD ~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

well basically he should, but we will nvr know wat he is thinkin ... so whatever la~ no power to care so much also ~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails