Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 26

Day Out with Family

So after the lunch that we had at The Curve, we walked to some stores around 2 hours and I decided that we go to some place and have a drink. So we went to Just Dessert. It's a shop that serve, well Dessert. haha~!!! So I had ordered Honey Lemon Ice as always and a set of Ham & Egg Sandwich. Then I went over to the traffic conuter to check my summons again and found out that I can get some "special" pricing over there. Cool~! We left around 4pm and I rest while before going over to my bro's house to meet up with my parents for dinner. (Rating: 3.5 out of 5.0)

We went over to a place called Good Luck in Bandar Puteri for dinner. As usual I had brought my personal own "Pu Er" tea to drink. hehe~! The restaurant is located at No.19, Jln Puteri 4,1, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong. Somewhere opposite Boom Boom Bali. Tel : 8062 2763So the first dish we order is their restaurant famous Deep Fried Pork Belly. It's very crunchy and also nice to eat. This is my family's favourite vegetable. Kang Kong with Belacan. It's not too salty and not that spicy too. Just nice.
As my mom said that she got a pain in her tooth so I had ordered the restaurant's famous Braised Tau Fu with Bamboo Fungus. It's nice and soft. And there's broccoli also. Delicious~!!!
What is a dinner with out Foo Yong Egg. haha~! But it's a bit scattered. I mean it's all cup up into small pieces. That is the only flaw. OK, the main dish of the night. The restaurant most famous Special Steam Telapia. If you like ginger and onions than this dish is just right for you. The total damage for the whole dinner is RM 78.00. (Rating : 3.5 out 0f 5.0)

So after that, I went over to Kuchai Lama's Wisma FGA to meet Eva and her friend Pauline. for supper. It's these stalls in front of Wisma FGA. One of the stall is famous for their grilled lamb. Forgot what's the stall name. But it's just so so only. Some TV variety show (Wong Chui Ling Food Segment) had recommended the stall but it's over rated for me. haha!!! (Rating: 3.0 out of 5.0)And for supper, my parents had bought Seremban's famous Egg Tart and Pork Bun for us to eat. hehe~! Thanx Dad~! Love Yer!! (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

EH... Where's picture of Good Luck restaurant in Bandar Puteri? the place is freaking huge ok... pls put picture nex time... hahaha!!!
(no pic of just dessert servings?)

how comes no pikchure of braised taufu w bamboo fungus? ???

waaaaa the fish dish looks nice, but I'll scrape off the condiments on top... u can haf it... lolz lolz....

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

hey thnx for reminding me bout the tau fu dish. I think i accidently deleted the dish while i am editing it. cause was chattin with SSI along the way.

The Just Dessert no pic cause I was quite hungry and ate it all b4 i can take a pic. but trust me it's nice :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails