Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 28

Super Monday~!

Tonight was really a treat for all, as Master C had two other instructors to shadow with him. And the two other instructors are none other then, Renee and Lilian. Super Cool~! One is a BA super instructor and the other is one of the best women BC instructor. How cool can this be? Well it's a dream class if Master T was there. too. haha~!!

The tracks were OK only but maybe it's the other instructor, so the class was more lively. Or else I think it's another normal Monday BC class. haha~! Yes~! I am a very demanding Combater~! And ya~ Guess who was here tonight? BQ~! Sweet~!!!

I shown Master C of the food I had with Master T at Bubba Gump and he went excited and wanted to go after gym with me~! Dinner at Bubba Gump is super filling. So need to do extra classes to burn away all those cholesterol. hehe~!!!

Then I continued with BP class as normal. Colin was there to team teach (hopefully he will pass this time around). But if you ask me, his vocal is good and his technique is also OK. But the problem is his instructions during transition of each chore. But then again, it's my own opinion : )

And thanx again SSI for correcting me of my squat technique. I know I tend to do that mistake when I got tired. Will try my best to do better next time around : )

PS : SSI, do you know the chick with the tatoo on the chest? The one who carried 10KG for the chest track? Damn power~! haha!!!

5 Octopus:

aleximon said...

haiz.... I mmiss out a nice BC class, but hor... I still think SSI was the best "women" BC instructor.. lolz...

BO, you keep eating too much hor.. how can you reduce your fat !!!!

maybe I will go TC next monday...hope no raining :)

Anonymous said...

Wah... Cp... such a BIG hat ah... thanks thanks.. But can never fight with Renee la... :)

yes, Sayang.. I know that gal, Susan. originally from Maxis, We started doing pump together on tuesday morning, when Pump first introduced in FF, BP42. She is indeed strong!!!

SSI

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP : haha~ I eat therefore I gym. it's a chicken and egg story la~ haha~

SSI : Ya la, she damn power la~ Her back track also 10KG. I mean other than ME, I think she carried the most weight in the class. KNS~! So pressure!!! hahaha!!!!

aleximon said...

ask help from summit 3 ironman

BaBy OcTopUs said...

cannot la~ ironman all guyz la. ppl onli women also take so heavy. i pressure. SSI more pressure la~ haha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails