Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 7

Monitor Kaput~~~~!!!

God damn it~! my monitor is broken AGAIN~!!! Dunno what is happening in my house. Not sure it's the cable or power supply problem also. I had changed the cable to another one and it's still the same. Power supply? I bought a new AVR already. Damn Damn Damn~~~~ I really need to get myself a new LCD monitor this week during PC Fair . I think it's fate. Must change my CRT to LCD. There's already 3 units of monitor outside my room now. What a sore eye. So can't online nowdays during night time. Sux~~~

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

morning!!

Quick go and buy! So, we can see you on line at night :P

SSI

Anonymous said...

now a day still got CRT meh....lolz

go and buy a new LCD, and a power surcharge...its good for you

BaBy OcTopUs said...

no choice ... confirm buying already. eyeing for the 22" wide screen for so long~ !finally .. haha~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails