Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 17

Thursday, Rush Night~!

So what happened during work today? Hmm...not much anyway. The usual. Meeting and discussion. But a customer did asked me out for dinner tomorrow. My Director was really surprised that she asked me out initially. Cause he had asked her out for so many times and had rejected him. So maybe I'm lucky ba~! haha~! In other words, I might not be coming for gym tomorrow. haha~! So cannot request songs or else someones SSI will kill me later on. :P

So I went to gym quite early today as I wanna join Jean's yoga class. Been missing her classes for quite some weeks now. hehe~! Master T called me up and told me that he won't be coming for gym tonight as he had hurt his shoulder. Sux~! But he had asked Delon to cover for him. Well OK la~! But I did asked him to buy me some chocolate from HK. Hehe~!

Class was OK tonight. Jean's class was packed tonight. But I got my usual spot as always. hehe~! Delon arrived quite early and had a brief chat in the locker while I go to the loo during yoga. haha~! Gonna do some old tracks he told me. Cool~! So the class started right on time. Tonight's songs selection was not bad. Hmm....but we did Angels again~! Deja Vu~! haha~!!!

I skipped minum session tonight as something came up suddenly and I need to rush back home. Well the problem is solved? Hmm...well let's just say that it's like a flu, it comes and goes, so this is just a normal doctor meets patients session. haha~!!! Almost midnight, wanna finished the blog and sleep. Tomorrow it's a new day~~~!!!

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Hah? Delon arrr??? blek! :p


WAH! Pays to be Mr Nice.. see? got rewarded wif dinner wif customer(even though it's work)... heh heh heh!
Enjoy dinner..

LGM

Anonymous said...

Ya~ confirmed already. Need to makan at SS2 tonight. haha~! Good also. Can claim company ma. haha~! SO what to eat ler? hmm...pasta??

BabY OcTopUs

Related Posts with Thumbnails