Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 18

Allergy???

Well while we were watching Narnia in the cinema I felt that my eyes is a bit itchy and I kept on rubbing it. But I thought nothing of it as my eyes got itchy all the time. haha~!!! So I just kept on watching and watching and half way through the movie I felt that my eyes are a bit swollen and I asked Romiko to looked at it. She was very surprised and told me that my eyes are swollen and was very scared. I'd tried to calmed her down and waited for the movie to finished.

After the movie finished around 11.30pm, I bid farewell to Cindy and told her that I got some allergy or some sort and needed to make a run. Romiko was all the way worried and forced me to see a doctor that tonight. Well it's almost midnight and I was driving through SS15 and there wasn't any 24Hours clinic which are open. So I drove back SS2 and Tmn Megah, Sea Park and finally found one in Paramout which is next to the Public Bank. Lucky~! Or else she's gonna force me to go UH later. haha~!!!

Doctor told me it was a case of allergy and asked what I ate today. Couldn't tell what is the allergy was but no point knowing by now also. So he gave me some anti allergy pills, anti itch and eye drops to clear the dirt in my eyes. What a night. Now my eyes are better and not that swollen. I am not sure if it because I took my antibiotics pills and drank some Coke earlier that night that causes this to happen. But anyway, I skipped Sunday BC class. Damn~~~

11 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

You looked scary...

pls take care. :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

i looked worst~! haha!! thanx whoever u ar ... :)

Anonymous said...

ok ok... sorry I forgot to leave my name...

I am no "whoever u are".. It s me la..

- SSI :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ actually i found out later on the 2nd comment .. .keke~!! thanx again babe~! : )

Anonymous said...

EEKS!!!!

Who'z that???


I TOLD U HOW MANY TIMES Not to simply peep people shower haaa???? lolz

Hope ur eyes not sepet anymore.

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

KNS~~~ When did u told me wor? U should told me earlier than i dun peep la~ haha!!!

anyway, it's better now. but still slightly swollen. sigh~!!! macam ET!!! need to wear my glasses all the way in TC this afternoon. So cool~! haha!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD, still can walked around in TC with this Super Swollen eyes. Pls dun scare ppl's shit out la, haha..!!

Btw, pls take a good care also.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

KNS~! It was getting better and I was wearing my sunglasses plzzz~~~ haha~!! thnx anyway ;)

Anonymous said...

wei....your photo look scary ler, maybe next time asked them to used on horror movie poster...lol

you can ask that doctor jia sai lah, eye allergy just bcoz it dry then your hand rub it. and maybe ur hand dirty lor .

use some eye drop can help it. or you got see ah piao at cinema? so ur eye suddenly not comfortable???

its nice to hear ur eye still there...: )

BaBy OcTopUs said...

KNS KNS KNS~!!! my face still looks OK la~ but that time really a bit weird la. haha!! first time i kena allergy also. cause nvr in my life i knw i got allergy one.

ya lo. my fren also told me maybe it's js dirty onli and not allergy. well anyway, js put eye drops lo.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

yup~! feelin better now : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails