Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 21

Do I Need A Change?

I started off my day by picking my boss up from KLIA and had a long discussion with him once we're back in the office. Need to think about the future of the company and all. Sux~! I hate thinking. Why can't it be like it was?? Maybe it's time for a change??
It's been bugging me this few weeks now. There's a few offers but I had rejected as I still left some hope in this company. Well, I will just follow the flow for now. Journey again tomorrow morning. Really felt tired but in the same time excited as I can travel. I know, mix emotions. Let's put it this way, I like travelling minus the driving. Well back to reality now. Need to call it a night now. Sorry no fun entry tonight as too much to think about. Till I come back now~~~

7 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

have a safe journey to SP ya..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

boring-nyaaaa~~~~ thanx man~!!! see u on Friday class if I can make it la~~~

Anonymous said...

enjoy your trip ya...take care !

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ok .. will look for the stall bhind the HSBC that you mentioned. if got time :)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey back to KL too. Take care fren..

Anonymous said...

hopefully its located at behind HSBC lah....long time didnt go SP...scare wrong place...lolz

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiksss... i am back ... but no HSBC .. no time ..cause whole night drinking at the same place .. damn~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails