Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 10

Forgot My Shoe Again~!!!!

Deja Vu~! It all started when I reached my customer site at Bukit Beruntung and I was looking for my working shoe behind my car boot. To my surprised, I left my shoe at home. Damn~! I had just read SSI's blog bout her incident and now it happened to me. And the same thing happened to me on my gym shoe on the exact day, last week. Spooky~!!!

Luckily I had my gym shoe inside my car as I was going for gym tonight as usual. It was my Nike Free and luckily it was black. So it isn't that obvious when I wore it with my slacks. haha~!!! Passed~!!

Had lunch with the LP and BQ at Food Foundry. Later tonight went to gym and attend Jean's yoga class. She was quite happy to see me as I had MIA from her class for 2 weeks. haha~!! BQ and MD was there too. Cool~! LP BC us and go for BP class. haha~!! KNS~!!! Arianna and Ann Jet joined for the BC class and it was Emma replacing SSI's class tonight. OK la, not as BAD as I heard anyway. Went for minum at AC as usual and left around midnight. What a night~! Tiring I tell you~! But we had fun don't we~??!!!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

BO, pls do not mentioned ppl name in ur blog la, not good ler, this is what SSI taught me last time. But ok la, it's not that something bad about her, haha...

In fact, she improved a lot, but still need some time to catch up on the latest release lor.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

u mean i mentioned u and BQ or i meantioned her??? but not much wor?? this entry ar?? hmm...ok ok... noted~!!! thx :)

Anonymous said...

what i meant is "HER", the name of instructor.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

oic~ ok ok~ noted~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails