Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 2

New Layout

Due to the overwhelming feedback that I'd got from my usual speakers in here. I had finally sat down last night and touch up my blog. I had change some of the layout and also the sequence of the side elements. I had took out some not so "popular" elements and added in some new widgets to increase the speaker's interest. Well now days, everything is about changes and updates. Who got the newest update will definitely pull the crowd. Same for a blog too. So hope you all like my new layout now. Happy viewing and most important, give me some good comments in my Shout Box or the Blog entry itself or you can just tell me to my face during minum session. haha~!!! Enjoy~!!

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

This pic and the post content, related??? Hmm....??? *thinking*

aleximon said...

now look better, at least dun have many "ONLY 22" WIDE SCREEN" view lor

BaBy OcTopUs said...

LP : the pic got no direct relation to the pic in fact. i just dun wan the entry to be so plain .. haha!!!

CP : actually still got. i changed it to the bottom of the blog .. hahahaha!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails